that's what friends are for

March 14, 2010

I value a friendship. I really do. that's why I always turn on them when I feel so low or whenever I want to.

thank God they are ALWAYS there.

and make me believe that there is no such thing like a betrayal of a friend. once they betray you, that means they have never been your friend at all. people may think that I am way too naive but I think there is no use in thinking too much XD. kalo ada yang bisa dibuat simpel kenapa harus dijadiin susah iya kaaan?

Nah, I had a nice chat on yahoo messenger this afternoon with one of my friend (instead of finishing my piled-up homework *sigh) and I have my spirit up again. thank youuu

after all that's what friends are for =D



oke, sekarang waktunya mengerjakan tugas yang MENUMPUK itu

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive