where is the excitement? I DON'T REALLY KNOOOW!

March 28, 2010

my lecturer said on a Thursday lecture,

i only let myself not doing anything on Saturday night
and he became a wonderful architect now.

I went to Bandung (and met Omesh on my aunt's wedding, ok unimportant fact I know) and meet my uncle who is an architect. He asked me, "how's life going?" I said, "TIRING!"

I came back to Jakarta and meet another uncle who asked my why do I look so sleepy and lifeless while I'm not the one who drove the car along the way back. I answered it's because some late-night-sleep I had this week. And he asked me about the assignment so I told him all the things he should know. Then he said again.
you sound so excited about the task
Yes I do. that was the first thing that popped in my mind. I AM so excited about the task, but not about doing it.

where does the excitement go? I DON'T KNOOOOOW

I hope I can stay the night to FINISH ALL THE THINGS by the next morning

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive