perspective and priority

August 26, 2012

these two words running around me these days (after this heavenly month of Ramadhan and bandung-escape). that people has their own perspective and their own priority, therefore their opinion on things might differ.

My friend said that one of the advantages of meeting other people is to preparing herself to the real world, when the toughest one wins over the weak. She said to me that it is an experience to enjoy, not some bad moments to be grumpy about. For me, it is when we learn that we have to listen and filter. That people has their own perspective, it is something unchanged. But it does not mean that I have to follow through. That I have my own perspective is something that people has to know too.

From the perspective comes the priority. A friend of mine said that our past is not her priority right now. She told me that meeting all of us is a reward for a hard work she has done. That is not someone's to argue, that is her priority that comes from her own perspective.

It's hard to defend yourself sometimes, people might not listen. but anyway, your perspective and priority is something that people has to respect. Still, listen to other people that their voice might be right. Filter it with your knowledge, make yourself a better person.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive