my playlist goes... (part 2)

March 21, 2010

tiba-tiba mau rekomendasi lagu =D oke, HARUSNYA gue melanjutkan apa yang sudah gue mulai tadi pagi, yaitu ngulang tugas pengars tapi pleaaaaaaaaseee sebentar lagi yaaaa

so, this is how my playlist goes these days :

1. You Belong with Me - Taylor Swift

Dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find/That what you're lookin for has been here the whole time/If you could see that I'm the one who understands you/Been here all along so why can't you see?/You belong with me/You belong with me
kinda old song, isn't it? but I like the lyrics and the music too of course. A friend of mine recommend the song for me, and I fall in love with the lyrics. Plus, the v-clip is just great. actually I love the whole lyrics of the song, but the chorus is the best =D

2. Miss Invisible - Taylor Swift
and though she smiles/there is something just hiding/and she cant find a way to relate/.../and she'll pretend to be busy/when inside she just wants to cry
My friend ask me about my latest playlist and when I told her about this song, she said :'how pathetic!'. oh well, maybe the title just sooo pathetic, but can't help to feel related to the song (in some cases). after all, the song is just... great.

3. Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
the silence isn't so bad/till I look at my hands and feel sad/cause the spaces between my fingers/are right where yours fit perfectly/.../as many times as I blink I'll think of you
another brand from owl city. I have ever said that the electronic music is not really my genre, but the lyric of this song caught me even before I heard the song. A recommended song from a friend. A nice and sweet one.

4. At The Beginning - Richard Marx Feat. Donna Lewis
and life is a road and I want to keep going/love is a river I want to keep flowing/life is a road now and forever/a wonderful journey/I'll be there when the world stops turning/I'll be there when the storm is through/in the end I wanna be standing/at the beginning with you
love the chorus part. never heard about the song before, but love it the first time I heard it =D.

5. Half-Boyfriend - Jay Brannan
you're the pill I never wanted to take-/an anti-misanthrope/mine was the heart I never thought you would break/my one hope was that I'd survive you/.../you were the stalker I kinda wanted to have/being your half-boyfriend was only half bad
my friend recommended this song for me few days ago, she said this song is soo me. I don't feel that way actually but the part I've written was the best part of the song (it's not like I'm feeling that way... okay, only a bit)




okay then, I'll go back to my piled-up homework

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive