fitri aisyah is reading Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief

June 07, 2010


Careful : THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILER


di post yang ini, gue nonton film Percy Jackson. dan akhirnya gue berhasil baca bukunya!

baru setengah sih, and I should say this one is pretty cool. much cooler than the movie. First of all the hero is twelve years old, not as old as Logan Lerman (in the real life and in the movie). Annabeth doesn't fall in love with him either! And there are some characters who doesn't show up in the movie like Nancy Bobofit and Clarisse the daughter of Ares. Also you will learn more about Ancient Greek just by reading the book.

The movie seems so fast while the book was soo flowing. It is A REAL PAGE TURNER just like Maximum Ride =D my favorite fantasy stories along with The Alchemyst (Michael Scott not Paulo Coelho) and Harry Potter.

But I should say that the movie was not bad either. I watched it before I read the book so I have nothing to expect. Now I understand why my friend didn't seem so satisfy back then.

I will finish reading the story soon and review it later.

and for those who are having an extremely long holiday just like me, I highly recommend this book.

OKAY theeeeeen happy holiday, and happy reading!

image from here

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive