i know i should have buried myself on my final review preparation

December 26, 2010

but I guess I should show you this kind of thing.

colormekatie.blogspot.com is one of my favorite blog, especially because Katie Sokoler, the artist, is so creative and always doing things in a fun way. this is her new experiment. I mean, click here

I was doing the same on my profile page. and so does one of my friend. Since the status update box is not on the top again, guess this one can help. I found that people hate the new facebook layout. and so am I actually. I'm not changing it until I see what Katie has done to her profile page :D

so my profile page turns out to be like this :


Later on, I found that someone has doing an over-creative effort to his profile page. It turns out to be like this :


OH MY, THIS ONE JUST BOTH SO FUNNY AND WONDERFUL!




now, let's go back to our final review...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive