this is my last day being eighteen

October 14, 2010

i never know what will happen after I click the publish post button, but...

a friend of mine passed away not a very long time a go, in a month I should call a special one for me. That makes me think a lot more than I'm used to.

How life can just stop without notification just like on facebook, without any mention like in twitter or any reblogged post on tumblr.

the big question is after this eighteen years passed, have I done something, well, remarkable?

Not really I think, please don't count my university acceptance, I'm not talking about academic achievement here. I'm talking about myself, what have I done to make myself a real person?

Eighteen is not a small amount, and I don't really know how much year(s) I have now, but really I want to end the life delightfully, when all of the things have been done completely.

give me strength to go through this phase of life, God. I know that every single thing in my life is all Yours, every single chance I get is all from You, all I have to do is to 'read' and to 'do' the thing I called the right

being nineteen is not about how older I have been, but how mature I am to face the rest of my life. sweep away all the moody syndrome and just do as I told to do, this isn't easy at all I know but I really need a first step to start, as a friend said

it is more difficult to change the zero to 1 than to change 1 into 2

or a great observation from a physics lesson by another friend

the energy to start moving from a not-moving state is much more greater

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive