before the day ends...

April 29, 2015

before the day ends, let me write a thing or two

We don't share the same class in high school. It was only for a very brief moment of the first semester when I was still the new student and everyone had already getting along really well.

No, I don't remember any memorable conversation between us. We met only through mutual friends. We're not that close back then, right?

But you had me by your words. On your writing and those constant reminder about living life to the fullest, with a purpose. On your dreams that you share, on your thoughts, on your kind prayer to people around you.

To tell the truth we started getting along because of those silly variety shows we can't help but watch every week (like, every single week, though I'm not telling anyone -,-). I often wonder on how on earth we could have a super duper mega ultra similar taste while not being personally alike. It seems like our fangirling mind is on the same wavelength. But putting that aside, I'm glad that a simple notification with load of photos (with our self-made caption) and silly comments that follows can be our moodbooster, every single time when we were less expecting it.

I think we are the prove of that famous saying of 'bahagia itu sederhana', and you might be the prove of someone who is being present while absent.

Once again, for a hundreth time (kidding, ha!) today, happy birthday unyaaa :) :*

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive