for a bride to be,

April 01, 2015

*Hmm kayanya taun ini bakalan sering nulis beginian nih (kedip kedip kode)*

My whole life changes in a very short time. Who knows what will happen to you in, let's say... the next three months.
You said that to me at the end of our random Sunday session last week. Yes, I agree. From a younger sister slash best friend slash crafting pal slash most effective mood booster, to a graceful bride to be. It seems like you've become more mature all of the sudden (while I was still that cheesiest girl you know so well, hehe).

It's been almost 9 years now since we first met. You were my first roommate, the one who loves my grandmother's cheese stick and also my diary-writer friend. We were instantly a best friend. And while you said that you adore my handwriting and colorful markers, I love your creativity and your always easy going personality.

When the news first reach me, I was happy. Truly, thoroughly. Verrrrrrrry happy. Overwhelmingly happy. I have always known that it's only a matter of time, I just never thought that it will be this fast. Of course I can't help myself being surprise knowing the husband-to-be (xixixi) but yes, we will all go through our own journey to find that one special person.

Earlier that night, and also around December last year, I got the chance to understand that everyone's journey should be different to each other. And instead of being envious or even negatively thinking about other's, the easiest way is to accept things that is meant to be for us (the bottom line is not to bother with other's and just be happy). Last Sunday, you gave me the similar closure. Thank you for that :) (also let's memorize your mother's quote-worthy phrases, just because...).

I will always pray for your happiness, and all the best to come to you. And the strength to overcome whatever, and the wisdom to see things, and the faith to keep on going.

I love you to the moon and back.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive