atashinchi no danshi (again) II

June 19, 2009

I'm now BEING ADDICTED to atashinchi no danshi drama, well.. in my condition, as a jobless person with a 24/7 internet connection what else that you can do anyway? don't blame me for this, besides the drama is really interesting..
the story is good
. that's the first point. I don't watch drama if the story doesn't suit me, that's why i don't stand watching soap opera.
the movie is funny. i love watching the expression of the cast, that's why i do watch Korean drama too, hhe.
Mukai Osamu has a role as Okura Sho. yeeeeiy! and for this reason, i urge you to start watching this drama, and anyway, this is him :

Mukai Osamu as Okura Sho in Atashinchi no Danshi

this is my first time watching japan drama, and if my friend didn't recommend this drama show to me, i think i will never watch it. thanks to her :D.

by the way, this drama-thing makes me understand about my friend obsession about japan when we were in junior high school. before this, i have never think about learning any language but English and Germany (since i was obsessed to study in that country), and now i wish i can understand japan more than i do now.


is it a good point?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive