late night post (or should I say too early in the morning?)

April 01, 2010

I haven't got a sleep. even a single thought about spending the rest of the time until 10 to go to my bed.

I'm working hard on my assignment and I meant it.

I still got two left and another bit to finish but I really have to write here.

I took a 'what's your personality' quiz on facebook and here's the result (and some personal comment) for you who REALLY KNOW me. please comment, thankyoooooou =D

You're a deep thinker yeah right. I often think too much about something and it's actually not good.

You're silent and you love loneliness. in some moody days yes

You regard highly intelligence and beauty. You're reticent, thoughtful and also quite pessimistic. couldn't agree more

You care a lot about brainwork and you tend to be genius with a high intellect. I care about those who really got something on their mind. they do things NOT TALK ABOUT THINGS.

You are very creative and love details. You're a perfectionist and take pride in quality. some people said so, but I don't. I'm quite perfectionist sometimes, and a bit careless in other times.

You can be very concerned about others. Your partner has to meet all of your requirements. DE-FI-NI-TE-LY. I know it doesn't sound very nice, but I do concerned about people who are close to me. And it's not like I can be close to everybody.

However, you tend to be depressed, you have a low self-confidence. You always think your plans are not good enough which is often not the case! yeah right.

sooo what do you think? what do you thiiiiiink?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive