i don't know why but I just feel like saying my favorite quotes of annabeth chase outloud

June 22, 2010

Because you're my friend, Seaweed Brain. Anymore stupid question?

Go to Tartarus

Annabeth : Percy, we'll have to fight cyclops. Polyphemus, the worst of the Cyclopes. And there's only one place his islan could be. The Sea of Monsters
Percy : Where's that?
Annabeth : The Sea of Monsters. The same sea Odysseus sailed through, and Jason, and Aeneas, and all the others.
Percy : You mean the Mediterranean?
Annabeth : No. Well, yes... but no.
Percy : another straight answer. thanks.

Well then, Seaweed Brain. What are you waiting for?

Percy : Then why do the gods even let me live? It would be safer to kill me
Annabeth : You're right

Oh my gods, Percy! You are so hopeless

Me, Seaweed Brain

and the last one is my FAVORITE of all :

Take care, seaweed brain. Keep your eyes open



I'm not looking for any Percy Jackson in the real world so I could say this out loud to one specific person. I'm not pretending that I am Annabeth Chase, at least for now (but maybe, just maybe, I will after I finish the fifth book that is REALLY SOON). I just love her. I LOVE ANNABETH CHASE. RICK RIORDAN ROCKS!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive