random!

July 12, 2010


fitri aisyah, kenapa blog nya pink? Bukannya suka warna kuning?

iya soalnya matching-in sama bannernya. bikinnya warna pink sih

why diaries?

gatauu. dari kelas satu SMA sih, bikin ketagihan

all time low, yellowcard, dashboard confessional, simple plan, hit the lights

ROCKS!

ice cream, novel and hot chocolate milk?
perfect companions for a rainy-holiday

why do you like your own name?

Fitri means purity, or as it used to be, aisyah means life. it was also a name of a wife of the Prophet Muhammad, the clever one. my name is a prayer from my parent, they pray for me to be someone who live her life as she used to be, as a human used to be. every time i think about my name, I know that I won't let those who give me the life and the name down.

was that wonderful? simple two words, the name from my parents filled with so much hope and prayer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive