new blog

January 15, 2011

the last changes has annoy me so here I am changing the blog all over again. not finished yet, hopefully I can find the mood to make it better

anyone read The Lost Hero? It was such a good book, try and read it soon! the sequel will be out on fall this year (October 2011), I found the word charmspeak from the book. I love it :D

anyway, I'm now watching skins, the first two season. the holiday is going to lasts soon so I'm going to finish the series as soon as possible, which is quite easy because the end always makes me curious about the next episode. So far I've been watching the fifth episode, season two. I'm going to watch Orange's Days too, a japanese drama (back to basic everyone)

I'm off to Bandung in two days. spend the rest of the week and go back to do things... wish me luck for the next term :D have a happy holiday everyonr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive