day 13 : superman!

February 11, 2011

two post in a day. quite used to it now. anyway, this is the thirteenth! I should have passed this, right? I will count it later then.

being emotionally involved with some fictional character is definitely my habit. I learn that I fall too easy and in most cases, to deep, to fictional characters. I don't feel that way in the real world, but anyway, we are talking about some kind of perfect. author wrote for us so they have to create such an interesting characters. and it is not even their fault that I feel like emotionally involved with some of them.

Nikratama Zakrie from Pesan Dari Bintang (Sitta Karina's) is definitely my favorite. also Alex Rider, Hermione Granger, Leo (from dan Hujan pun Berhenti by Farida Susanty), Ron, Fred, and George Weasley, Abel (from Sitta Karina's Magical Seira), Sophie and Josh Newman (from Nicholas Flamel's series) and Fang from Maximum Ride.

I've been blabbering too much recently, I do aware about that. Also my last post wasn't such a good writing (I plan to write it all over again <-- note that : PLAN TO, i don't know how or when) but I was watching Superman : Returns when I finally decided to write this one.

A friend of mine, this girl, is a big fan of Superman. I wasn't a regular movie audience so I don't really know about this guy. all I know is that he's in love with Lois Lane and he really is a super man. Tom Welling is definitely a hottie and that I just don't get the point of his costume. geez.

I never watched Superman Returns before. I hate Lex Luthor from the very first time I saw him (means the beginning of the movie <-- funny how the first-impression-thing works huh?) and I'm not enjoying watch the earlier series of the movie. So today, I was randomly switch the channel and it was on TV. and you know what? It seems like I need that kind of guy right now. A super man who can literally fly me to the top of the highest building and even touch the sea.

Superman is definitely my current fictional-character-crush :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive