dream big

March 29, 2012

dream big achieve bigger

I overheard a friend of mine, talking how she was planning to get into an architecture school before she got into one. She was saying that right now, she is going to make such plan again, for a bigger future, I guess. Life goes on after all, nothing waits you, not even the yellow bus or the train in the station.

i have a dream. I have lots of dreams and sometimes I just keep quiet and wait. But yes, people are moving, it seems like the one who are not moving is me and trust me this is frustrating. It seems like everything that is already on your hand slips just like water dropping from a hold of a hand. What is left is only the glimpse of it, the tiniest bits of it.

dream big and achieve bigger. you are what you dream of.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive