the prayer

June 19, 2012

this prayer move me :

Ya Allah, when I lose hope because my plan have come to nothing, then help me to remember that Your love is always greater that my disappointments. And Your plans for my life are always better than my dreams. (source)
the prayer somehow fit me the best. After two days running away from reality, keep on re-watching videos to help me forget a thing, I came to a conclusion. No matter far I run, the past will never change. It may not be forgotten too after all the time, but it helps you grow into someone bigger than you are before.

People who tells that the process is more important than the result are not a hypocrite. Neither those who care only about the result. Maybe we just have to take every small good things from both the process and the result and learn from them patiently. For the life itself is a never-ending learning process.

happy holiday! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive