August 07, 2012

my friend, Inay, is the oldest of us three. And now she is graduating, the first one of us three. We've been spending three years together, not getting along well every time but we can hardly count the times when we were not getting along.

it's hard to believe that we are finally being in this phase again, for me and dinan, the last year of university (insya Allah) and for her to step on the world after the university. We are getting older, and hopefully mature as well.

happy graduation inay! best wishes for your upcoming life. No, I can't say more than this. I am way sooooo happy for you, and words fail me. I want to put all the smile emoticons here but I'm afraid this post will be meaningless, so then I give you my prayer.

You know that as long as you keep your faith, nothing will stops you. Sesungguhnya hanya Allah satu-satunya pemberi pertolongan. congratulation on your graduation! :) :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive