books and more books

October 06, 2013

finally weekend!

I have to admit that even though it was inspiring and fun and boring and interesting and everything at the same time, I love my job right now. But sure I also love to make plans for weekend. I started it on Wednesday, my plans for weekend. Even more advanced, two weeks before the weekend.

And so, this weekend, my plan is to going out with friends from uni (and having a big big laugh for half a day though I should say that it started a bit rough) on Saturday and going to a book fair on Sunday (though I couldn't go with my friend like I had planned because the event wasn't as big as I predicted before) and I got a bonus for coming home earlier on Friday and bought a very interesting book by John Green : An Abundance of Katherines.

The book was super-highly recommended though maybe for most people the book may not be interesting because it contains math (and I think my brain had enough formula and sketches and graphs and papers and diagrams from my high school days) but it was a John Green's and he was like the wittiest writer ever (because I only read YA and fantasies, and so pardon my choice of reading and my claim because I don't read that much though I'm an avid reader).

And more books, yes because I went to the book fair.

An Abundance of Katherines (John Green) - Bad Kitty (Michele Jaffe) -
Princess of Gossip (Sabrina Bryan and Julia DeVilles) - Rumah Cokelat and Sand  Castle (Sitta Karina)
Is it too much for a weekend? I think I have a supply for a full month considering my working hours. But anyway, isn't it joyful to have things to do, things to read just before you fall asleep?

happy reading :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive