hello there

October 15, 2014


The last year might have been a year of learning.

Not in a context of going to school and learn, but squeezing out the lesson from everyday life. From my AutoCad skill to going home early in the morning only to go back to the office just half an hour after I arrived.

22 was eventful. I was being a fresh graduate, getting accepted in my first job, getting paid, going abroad for the first time, getting the chance to be in a project meeting, traveling by plane (yes, for the very first time), even deciding to move on from a routine, and so on and so on.

I can't count, (and doesn't have any desire to count anyway) the blessing. But if I have to choose one of most important lesson I've learnt throughout the last year, that would be to try to see good in people, because it's worth it.

There will be a lot of people to meet in the future, there will be various personalities, tempers, background, and even nationalities. And even though it's easier to judge, try to see good in people has a better effect for the future.

It's time to be brave. To take the chances like there's nothing to lose. Because there won't be anyway. Don't stress the could haves, they said. If it should have, it would have.

...

and hello, 23

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive