pocahontas and princess diaries

June 28, 2009

last night i stayed awake until 1 a.m after watching 2 great movies, Pocahontas and Princess Diaries 2 : The Royal Engagement. I love both of the movies. I Highly Recommend the movies!

movie posters!

Pocahontas is a movie about an Indian girl who met an English man. The English were actually going to take over the land of the Indian so they practically become an enemy, but on the contrary, they fall to each other. Besides the movie, I also heart the songs. Well, basically I am into any musical drama, so I really enjoy the songs and also the pictures.
Unfortunately, the credit title was being cut so there's no If I Never Knew You song being performed. The song is sooo... nice, I love it!

Princess Diaries 2 : The Royal Engagement is a story based on the characters by Meg Cabot. Yes, the first movie of Princess Diaries based on a book by Meg Cabot; The Princess Diaries, one of my favorite book.
one of the book of Princess Diaries the Series

Anyway, the movie is about Mia Thermopolis who is a princess of a small country called Genovia. She is the only princess in the country and ready to be a queen to take over her Grandmother role, but there is somebody who wants to take the throne for her. It's a chick-flick anyway, so at least Mia, who already had a husband-to-be, fall into Lord Deveraux whose uncle wants to take the throne for her.
I love the soundtrack : Breakaway from Kelly Clarkson and A Love that will Last from Renee Olstead. The actress and actors were good. I like Anna Hathaway (as Princess Mia), Julie Andrews (as Grandmother), and also Chris Pine (as Lord Deveraux), they were good. One strange thing is that the WHOLE movie using English while Genovia is a country that used French language (if im not mistaken)

anna hathaway, julie andrews, and chris pine

Oh, and Julie Andrews also appeared in one timeless musical drama : The Sound of Music. It's also a worth-to-watch movie!

Both of the movie shows that Disney's TIMELESS! I LOVE DISNEY!!

anyway, Cheaper by the Dozen is on tv tonight. Keep on watching!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive