princess hours and university of indonesia

June 08, 2009

it was indeed a struggle for me to watch this movie.. even after my friend told me about dramacrazy.net.
Gw nonton eps pertamanya di youtube sampe kayaknya youtube-nya juga desperate banged ngeloadingin videonya buat gw. itu juga dah lamaaa... banget, and i mean it!
trus stelah tmen gw kasitau soal dramacrazy.net, gw nonton lagi eps keduanya dgn lancar, tapi bgitu gw dah mau nonton eps ketiganya, ade gw lah mau maen pet society, bokap gw lah mo pake internet, koneksinyalah mati...

Gosh! maybe it's a sign that this is not a right time for me to watch the drama anyway, tapi trus kalo gitu kapan dooong? kayaknya gak rela banged gw nonton princess hours! temen-temen gw kan UDAH NONTON SEMUANYAAAA!

ihh! kayaknya gw harus nunggu kuliah dulu, trus nyari orang yang korean-freak juga (which will be easily to found nowadays since korean drama is the BEST WAY to spend your looong... holiday) abis itu minjem dvdnya dah.. tapi please, should i wait that long?

*asli desperate

talking about college, yesterday i went to my university. yes, MY UNIVERSITY.. since i've accepted and found that it was a huge one. i was wondering about the oppoortunity to get to my future school by bicycle but after looking at the route and also the faculty i'll attend at least 2 month later, i got shocked... my purpose to go by bicycle was to make me healthier not to make me sweat or tired anyway, soo... maybe i'll think about that later.

oh! i've got a plan to catch, i'll get ready for now on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive