W.I.T.C.H, Boys Before Flowers, Coffee Prince and Harry Potter

June 09, 2009

hmm, i've been a jobless person about a month until now.. and one thing that does not change from the very start of my holiday is my addiction to korean drama :)
my mother had once told me that it's not a right thing to start because once we try to watch, we won't be able to stop, at least that what happened to her and so she didn't join me at all, and now i know the truth of what she had been saying...

it's not like i'm regretting my new hobby or something, i actually... like it VERY MUCH! hhe, and these are the drama i'm currently watching :

1. W.I.T.C.H

2. Boys Before Flowers

3. Coffee Prince

I prefer Coffee Prince than the others since the main cast of the movie is the same girl who played the princess role in princess hours, but W.I.T.C.H is fine.
About Boys Before Flowers, actually the only reason why i do watching it is because i'm curious of the korean drama, not because of its story..

I guess that's all, and dont forget to watch Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince the movie, release date : July 15. also check out its official website, www.harrypotter.com. you can see three trailers and also cool official wallpapers.
anyway, i guess daniel radcliffe's appearance will change a lot since he had a shorter hair than on his last harry potter movie. instead of daniel radcliffe's appearance on the upcoming movie, actually i'm more interested in watching the movie since the sixth book is one of my favorite.
see ya in theatre then!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive