I just thought about this

August 27, 2009

nothing had happened recently. nothing special.

gue nggak ikutan kegiatan apapun di kampus selama semingguan ini, mmm... oke gue bolos hari Senin, tapi gue nggak enak badan hari ini =D

hey that's different. feeling unwell is something inevitable!

I've been talking through facebook's wall to wall with one of my friend about things. so she's faraway in Bandung and that's the only way we could talk.. via facebook, kalo pake hape kan bayar, iya nggak sihh.

well, we've been talking about random things. August Rush. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. Cello. Piano. (a bit about) Nodame Cantabile. Mukai Osamu. Atashinchi no Danshi. Dave Koz. You Are Me, I am You (by Dave Koz). Saxophone. Freddie Highmore. Frankie Muniz. (I'm sure we were also mentioning about) Keri Russell. College Life. Etc.

All of that are a bit about us.

dan gue akhirnya ngerasain lagi bahagianya punya temen yang bisa diajak ngobrol soal hal-hal yang kami sukai bersama. I almost forget that feeling, I usually pretending.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive