Wishlist

November 05, 2009

I list my wish for tonight :

I wish everybody could hear, not listen

I wish I can control my temper

I wish the world could be a better place

I wish I can do good deeds and make my friends doing the same

I wish I can understand people thoroughly

I wish I can talk to one specific person

I wish I can forget that I was upset about tonight




andaikan minta maaf itu segampang menyalahkan orang, kita pasti akan lebih mudah untuk mendengar dan mengerti.

andaikan menahan emosi atau menahan diri untuk tidak berkeluh kesah itu semudah menjudge orang yang tidak kita sukai, kita pasti bisa menjadikan dunia tempat yang lebih baik.

pelajaran buat gue malam ini : nothing are going exactly the same as you hope for, but nobody said it was wrong. Differences make us learn to see things thoroughly, differences make us learn to forgive and forget. Differences make us learn to understand that you are not alone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive