my facebook's status (part 2), pelantikan, and a funny quotation

November 08, 2009

gak usah deh. makasih. udah pernah. gak enak rasanya


nooo I'm not talking about any kind of food. okay, if it was about a food I referred it to Sushi. I dislike sushi, eww.

I was talking about my recent feeling which I wasn't really sure about. No further explanation, I was decided to not talking about it anymore actually, it hurts to talk, even more hurt when I really feeling that way.

sabtu kemaren akhirnya aktif. hehehe. bisa ikutan panitia deeeeh, asik asik asik. Being busy is one of my favorite state since I can easily forget things that happened around me. Thank's God ^^

one funny quotation from my friend yesterday when we were talking about her brother.

me : cieeee kakak lo oke deeeh orasi gitu tadi
my friend : ih dia juga masih bingung tau, liat aja status FBnya
me : gue kan ga temenan. ga bisa liat status FBnya. trus kalo bingung ngapain orasi?
my friend : gatau deh. Hanya Tuhan dan tahu
me: hah?
my friend : eh maksudnya Hanya Tuhan dan dia yang tahu

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive