holidaaaaaaay!

December 15, 2009

I will have a LOOOOONG HOLIDAY. starts from NOW ON untul January 24th!!!!!

asikk, long holiday means :

1. no calculus (I hope I'm not going to have a make-up class on the next holiday)
2. no mpkt
3. movies
4. long sleep time
5. nothing to write on my diaries (bad)
6. not meeting a particular person (good)


anyway, I'm going to post about my department's exhibition later.



I was reading one of my favorite blog by one of my junior high school friend. She posted some videos from Grey's Anatomy (my mother's favorite TV show. the one that made her had ever asked me to go to the faculty of medicine, ok this is out of topic). And the scenes were a bit heart-rending.

Next thing that is popped in my head is :

Fitri, you shouldn't watch this. NOOOO. YOU'LL BE AFFECTED BY THESE SCENES!
which is true.
I hate the feeling when I feel like I have done a thing but the truth is I haven't.
This is what happens to me. Right now.

well, time to go to sleep. I have to write on my diary too anyway ^^

HAPPY HOLIDAAAAY EVERYBODY!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive