holidaaaaay (day ?) : charlie and the chocolate factory

December 24, 2009

I decided to change my template
well, I will add some of my favorite things later

as I've promised, I'll share about my favorite thing... this one is a movie based from a book. I've read the book (if I'm not mistaken) after I watched the movie for the first time and until now, this is still one of my favorite movie ever.

I'm not watching movie as much as I read books but I really like this one. I have watched this maybe for 5 times and never get bored. I love every part of the chocolate factory it's amazing! Later on, I realize that Tim Burton was taking part in the movie. no wonder the movie is soooo WONDERFUL :)

actually, I wish the factory is real


happy holiday, fellaaaaaas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive