blogwalking experience

December 21, 2009

heeeeey I've been doing this recently : BLOGWALKING. hahahahaha

tadi baca DUA blog orang (satu punya temen, satu lagi punya temen ade gue) terus tulisan di blog mereka ituu.. soal yg romantis-romantis melulu dah. ckckckck. no offense ya. I've wrote about that subject too actually, tapi biasanya I prefer to keep that on my diary :) kadang pengen deh ngejadiin blog itu tempat curhat beneran.. tapi ga tau males juga nulis soal hal-hal private. hihihi

people have their own choices anywaaay

oh yaaa kawan. jangan lupa berkunjung ke PAMERAN ARSITEKTUR INTERIOR UNIVERSITAS INDONESIA ANGKATAN '09 yaaaaa di Lobby FTUI starts 10.00 am to 3.00 pm. yang ini HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. oke oke banget soalnya. gue udah kesana hari ini. too bad I forgot to bring my camera (as I always do anyway) so I can't take pictures... maybe I can share some later

hmm, about the list of my favorite things, I will write about that later. I'm busy listening too hit the lights and watching bambino! hihihi

have a nice LONG HOLIDAAAAAAAY fellas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive