malam tahun baru

December 31, 2009

a new year's eve has never meant a lot to me.
last year I watched Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire while people were doing the countdown.
this year I decided to watch Spiderman 3 because I'm in love with Harry Osborn gahahahahahaha

I don't think I have to do anything different for new year's eve. Going to somewhere else where everybody are doing the celebration is not my choice. I'm not against them, but I think there is something more important about new year, and it's not only about the change of the year, the celebration of it, the new resolution...

no. New year means we have again passed another past year, we are getting closer to an end

it's scientifically proven that this universe does not last for ever

New year means I have left a year-chance to be a better person and I will face another chance to be one.

So, when the new year's eve means nothing personal to me, then a new year means a lot for me. Another chance to change...


happy holiday, fellas.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive