maximum ride

January 30, 2010

have you ever read Maximum Ride?

well, if you haven't then I'd recommend that book for you. the genre is fantasy. And the story IS GREAT! the book was like a must-read novel. Almost everyone in my class on my high school have ever read the series.

And you know what, the story is going to be on the cinema. YEEEEEEAH!

I and most of my friends love every characters of the story. Especially Fang, the handsome mutan-bird-kid. One of the flocks. Unfortunately, there are a news spread that the character will be played by Robert Pattinson.

And Kristen Stewart will going to be Maximum Ride.

If you disagree with the news, please click here.

If you don't please read the book.

No offense, but I think they will be better off this movie.

Happy holiday, anyway (eventhough it's going to end so soon)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive