my playlist goes...

January 28, 2010

This is how my playlist goes today :

1. Against All Odds - The Postal Service

I wish I could just make you turn around/turn around and see me cry/there's so much I need to say to you/../take a look at me now...
ever heard the Phil Collin's version? I guess this one just a bit modern than the earlier version. And I just like this one. This song used as a soundtrack of Wicker Park, a movie. I haven't watched the movie but I have seen the review on imdb. I guess the movie is quite interesting. Oh, I have watched the v-clip too. I kinda like it!

2. The Second You Sleep - Saybia
I stay awake and watch you fly/away into the night/escaping through a dream
I just can't get bored of this song. The lyrics definitely have something on it.

3. Bohong - Project Pop
sesungguhnya hatiku ingin menahanmu/kamu jangan pergi/kamu jangan pergi/sesunggunya jiwaku bisa gila jika hidup tanpamu
so project pop come back with a brand new. I love the song and the v-clip once I saw it on TV. It's sad yet funny. I love the chorus part the most. simple but deep, isn't it? I think most people are feeling just the same as the song.

4. Untukku - Kahitna
di saat engkau di sana/kadang langit terasa gelapnya/../walau ke ujung dunia pasti akan kunanti/meski ke tujuh samudera/pasti ku kan menunggu/karena ku yakin kau hanya untukku
another remake. I've been falling head over heels to the earlier version by chrisye. Falling deeper when a finalist from Indonesian Idol sing this song (too bad he didn't make it to the grand final, or even the top 5). I've always love Kahitna eventhough I am not a real big fan of them. And this brand new song from them was just GREAT!

5. I Can Wait Forever - Air Supply
I can wait forever/if you say you'll be there, too/I can wait forever if you will/I know it's worth it all
a quite old song. First heard it a few days ago. The chorus part is definitely the most touching part =D.

the part I wrote wasn't exactly my true feeling. I just love the part (seriously). however, listening to these kind of music often makes me remember about things I should've forgot right now.

I just can't stop listening to these songs. I HEART them!

And I really have to stop pretending that I AM the person of the song.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive