so finally I made this one too

January 27, 2010

yesterday was soooo tiring. My friends and I have to stayed the night up. Almost the WHOLE night.

I woke up after 8 this morning.

But that's not the point. remember one of my post about my friend who have a tumblr account? yes I have one too now. But I will keep on writing here. I've decided to make my tumblr account as a blog to write something that is too short. I'll keep on blabbering here anyway and I have link this blog to my tumblr.

Check out my tumblr then, click here. and if you have your own tumblr too, please let me know by following me first. I'll follow you too =D

Well.. the end of the holiday is going to end, soon enough. And I don't think that the rest of my week will be count of holiday. I've already miss TWO DAYS of my last week in my holiday, and will miss another day (thank God it's on Friday so I can watch idola cilik on Saturday, haha)

But hey, it's nice to have a busy day around. It is easier to forget about things when you are busy. Am I right?

I also have to finish my shawl.

Happy holiday theeeen!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive