THE GUARDIAN

May 22, 2010

i know, i post too much in a short time. tapi ini lagi UAS makanyaaa godaan untuk nulis justru lebih besar lagi. and yea, gue bukannya ngerjain tugas malah ngeiyain aja. ha ha ha. tapii untuk kali ini, i guess they need one post of their own. this is a movie review : THE GUARDIAN


ada yang udah nonton filmnya? it released on 2006, so you may have watched it.. or if you haven't well, you're facing A LONG HOLIDAY in two weeks why don't pay a visit to the nearest video ezy and borrow the dvd. it's a worth watching!

ceritanya tentang US Coast Guard (don't really sure about what is that actually, so read on here) yang main Kevin Costner (as the senior swimmer, the trainer) sama Ashton Kutcher (a young talented swimmer, former high school state swimming champion). pas awalnya gue ga tau itu ashton kutcher, and that makes the movie much more enjoyable. I prefer to know about the cast at the end of the movie because it makes me more focus on the story =D

well, what can I say about the movie. It wasn't a love story with a happy ending, it wasn't a fantasy kind with (of course) happy ending too, kinds I always love to watch. but the movie was GREAT. you should watch it you should watch it. words fail me (as they always do whenever I do my review =D)

the ending is perfect just watch and see it yourself

and here's some random quotation from imdb.com :

Fischer : i won't let go
Randall : i know
*
favorite sceeeeeeeene!

"At 24 years old you have to become that miracle. You have to find a way to be that miracle"

"I swim as fast and as hard as I can, for as long as I can. And the sea takes the rest."

"22 is the number of people I lost, Jake. The only number I kept track of"

"There is a legend of a man who lives beneath the sea. He is a fisher of men, a last hope for all those who've been left behind. He is know as the Guardian"

"There will come a time when you have to decide who lives and who dies"

a a a a a a a a I'm in love with THE GUARDIAN

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive