my playlist goes... (part 4)

June 11, 2010

it's way too fast for changing a playlist. at least I think so but these songs are just magical hahahahaha!

1. Chocolate High-India Arie feat. Musiq Soulchild

if we make each other happy then we just cant lose/I dont mean to be decadent, I might sound like a hedonist/But the simplest way I can put it you become a habit/The more I consume, the more I gotta have it/.../there is something about your love/that makes me just wanna open up/your flavor is the sweetest thing in life/I'm addicted to your chocolate high
actually I can't decided which part is my favorite! got this song from a friend and yeah now I am like addicted to your chocolate high. hahaha. the music and the lyrics just sooo wonderful =D oh my, India Arie love you love you

2. Bitter Heart-Zee Avi
Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside/Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide/Bitter heart, my bitter heart is gettin' just a little fragile/Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine.
3. You and Me-Zee Avi
Let's pack our bags/and lie on the easy stream/feel the water on our backs/where we can carry on dreamin'/where we can finally/be where we'd like to be/Darlin', just you and me
both come from Zee Avi and they are easy listening I love her way of singing and playing guitar, her voice is cuute! My friend actually told me about her Kantoi song, I like that too, it was a funny song =D. Anyway I just love someone who can playing guitar just as good as she is and I'm not referring to anyone =D again, I hope I could playing guitar and sing the song myself too bad I think I won't find a right time to start learning.

4. Never Say Never - Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith
And there's just no turning back/When your hearts under attack/Gonna give everything I have/It's my destiny/I will never say never! (I will fight)/I will fight till forever! (make it right)/Whenever you knock me down/I will not stay on the ground.
it's not the cover from one of The Fray's song, this is an original soundtrack from Karate Kid movie, my friend told me about this song and yes this one's just GREAT! I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE MOOOOVIIIIE!

5. Paparazzi - Grayson Chance
Promise I'll be kind/But I won't stop until that girl is mine/Baby you'll be famous/
Chase you down until you love me/paparazzi
cover from Lady Gaga's song. never heard the original version before but I will soon enough. I just love the song since the first time I've watch him playing on TV. Maybe I was just impressed by the piano. People who can play piano and sing are total cool hahahaha.

6. Common Denominator - Justin Bieber
just the fraction of your love fills the air/And I fall in love with you/All over again/.../I don't want to go back/To just being one half of the equation/.../You're the common denominator
it's not I like I'm being a big fan of Justin Bieber, and I don't think being his big fan is bad either since he has really good song (I should admit, it's not about his face heeey, I've listened to Baby without knowing his face and there is no way I will be a big fan of a singer because of his/her appearance, it's the song that matters. It turns out to be different when we talk about Harry Osborne) well, found out about the song from one of my friend and well, I must say that this is cool =DD

hey ada 6 lagu hahahahahhaa...

oh ya, ini layout baru lagi aduh I just can't make up my mind yaudahlah. let's go back to our precious Percy Jackson in the Sea of Monster =D I'm reading the second book. At the end of this holiday I guess I'll be Annabeth Chase. oh and I'm still reading Special A hahaha

selamat liburan dan selamat UAS! daaaan selamat ulang tahun =D

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive