recent update

July 28, 2010

hello. it's a month to my third term!

sudah selesai nonton You're Beautiful, baca Alex Rider, baca Percy Jackson, nonton Overspeed Scandal, nonton The Miracle of Giving Fool, dan selesai leha leha. Sekarang sudah mulai banyak agendanya *sigh

anyway, my tumblr is on again so please visit =D I write about my favorite things there, my tumblr is definitely different to my blog. I already attach a link in the sidebar, just click it once and you'll be there!

and I still had a thing on Jung Yong-Hwa who played Shin Woo in You're Beautiful. Gosh, he had his own band and that was wonderful. They're great and I hate to admit it but they were kinda addictive... their song, teardrops in the rain is on my playlist right now both in WMP and walkman fuuuuuuuuh

One last thing, I watched The Miracle of Giving Fool this morning. It's a story about a man in his late twenties, who had a brain damage. He was a village's fool. The story circling around his life, his childhood friend, and his will to do every good deeds in order to make everyone else around him feel happy. I was crying along the movie, soooo sad and touchy. You should SHOULD watch it, really

okaaaaaay bye than, have a nice sleep and HAPPY HOLIDAY

guess I'm going to catch a cold ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive