hard days

September 30, 2010

two top song (finally updating my playlist):

1. Raincoat - Kelly Sweet

And I've been sleeping in
For way too long
Mmm, wake up, enough's enough
Yeah, those days are gone

I'm gonna throw out my raincoat
Mmm, I hope it's all right
Gonna go find me a rainbow
And hang it up in the sky
Blues pass me by

2. Believer - Christina Milian

'Cause I'm a believer
I know that I can make it
No matter what they say
So I'm a believer
The future is now
It starts today

these days are hard. Days when you feel like you're not into it but somehow you are in it.
but you know, life's what you make it so give it one more try
you are what you choose to be
I dare myself to be what am I supposed to be


in the end, the winner is someone who live the life as he supposed to

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive