social networking

September 30, 2010

this is actually not me to write a lot in a day. I usually keep it in my head, avoid myself from blabbering too much about what's in my head. (It is her who posted a lot in a day =D). but well, I don't feel so good right now, so I write

so I write about... social networking I guess

thanks for those who write good things on their account. You don't know how much I appreciate that, even it was only a single sentence or maybe as long as a paragraph. You don't know how those words you make and type could be a cure for my mood swing, my mood booster.

You don't know how it feels like when you feel, only by reading the words, that there are people who are on your side, who have the same point of view with you, who will encourage you to moving on through the hard days.

Thanks for making a little curve in my face, I hope you can see that but if you don't well, I just let you know then.

And for someone who always get me confused about his intention in making statuses or comments, I promise you I won't ask for more, I won't looking back on your page and ended up being messed up. You have your own life so live it, I will try to live mine without disturbing yours. It's not like we were living in different worlds then or in the future, but sometimes you have to wait until you know the answer.

I have to wait until I know the answer or better, forgetting all the things =D


at the end of this post I don't think that this is really about social networking, rrrrr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive