dilemma

December 10, 2010

"Never forget what took me a lifetime to learn: You have only one heart, be true to it."

be true to the heart is really not as easy as to build a bridge for today's presentation (pardon me for the randomness, just can't help mentioning the task here)

I was wandering on my tumblr and found this quote which strikes me real hard. Meanwhile, I was in an unusually deep conversation with someone via facebook chat. Yeah right, it's a lifetime learning process, thanks God somebody has realized about that first and shouting that out through a quote. but anyway, have you ever ask yourself this big question?

Have you ever been so true to your heart?

I haven't. And now that I ask that question to myself I automatically get an answer; I have never think about being true to my heart before...

be true before making a decision, that must be one lesson. Thanks for today anyway

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive