day 3 : two scenes

January 28, 2011

from Orange Days : episode 7
with text messaging conversations,  unlike real conversation, the time you spend waiting for a reply is irritating and a little painful... making you thing, "Oh, he's not going to reply anymore," but then you get a long message. At a moment like that, the words aren't that meaningful can seem so endearing. - Hagio Sae
ini sebenernya repost dari tumblr gue. I already watch the whole series and decided that this one definitely moved me. I mean, when I watch this scene at the first time I feel like "oh men, I feel exactly the same way,"

from you're beutiful

dan yang ini juga repost dari tumblr, dan entah apa gue pernah memuat gambar ini juga sebelumnya hmmm, yang jelas ini juga salah satu scene favorit gue soalnya super sedih. well, mostly, I'm a pathetically romantic kinda girl so I guess this one just suit me. pada akhirnya cowok kacamata itu nggak jadi juga sama si yang rambut panjang, dan sebenernya itu bukan kisah yang happy ending since I dislike the other guy (the one who called the girl at the picture). tapi ya begitulah, mungkin kalo gue yang jadi sutradaranya ceritanya akan jauh jauh berbeda <-- mulai ngaco

yasudahlah, mudah-mudahan more things to write tomorrow, I'm starting feel like this challenge is quite... hard actually. rrrrrrr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive