day 2 : dreams to achieve

January 27, 2011

steal it here
make your life a masterpiece...

I've got LOADS of dreams to achieve... just like other people. the problem is, when I keep it only as dreams, I will never make it comes true.

on of my dream is to become an architect.

my lecturer said that at the end of the year when we were going to graduate, maybe we won't want to be an architect anymore. It is indeed tiring, need a real hard work, and also discipline (which is pretty hard because most of the architecture students are obviously the best procrastinator... feel free to disagree anyone :D).

the studio is hard already, to achieve the dream is indeed much harder.

but i believe that if i keep on going forward, I may achieve my dream, I may make my life... a masterpiece :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive