day 5 : bookstore visit

January 30, 2011

bookstore visit is one of my favorite activity which I have planned to do more often than I did in the previous year. visiting bookstore always give me the feeling of calm and it seems like the time stops for a while or at least it has slow down (and accelerating by the time I went out of the store). you know, when books is all around you and the instrumental music or sometimes acoustic version of up-beat collection comes out of nowhere.

bookstore is definitely one of my favorite place, not like the library. I have never found a good library near my house, even at my department and university (maybe the new library will be good but it is too far from my department). I wish I could see more bookstore like one run by Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail. One of the bookstore near my place feels more intimidating than comforting though they were playing Sabrina's collection.

I can't get any better picture but this one's fine (source). go get and watch the movie! look at the lamp at the shelves! she's doing a story telling too, and the bookstore seems to be so warm, protected, and nice
 

Anyway, my fourth term is started TOMORROW! wish me luck this yeeear :D. also for this 30 hari menulis challenge, my studio will be hectic (not quite hectic it will be so hectic. and no excuse for first week because I promise myself I will do much much better this term) I hope I can post everyday. if I don't, believe me I'll make the draft EVERYDAY on my notebook (because I'm so excited in this!) and maybe post two in a day or more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive