day 14 : writing is

February 13, 2011

this is the 14th while I supposed to do the 18th. I'm not giving up! la la la la

writing is... a bliss

I write ever since I was on my elementary. I love to write fiction, at the very first time, until now, actually. But I don't enjoy it anymore.

I prefer to write what's really happening, therefore I write on my diaries. Started when I was on my high school. I was moved to Bandung and that's one of the biggest leap I have ever take. At the first time, it was so horrible. I feel so alone and everything you can imagine for a 15 y.o girl who suddenly live without parents in her high-school age. It becomes a habit for the next three years. I quit writing diary regularly not so long ago, due to the lack of free time and the lack of money to buy another. I have more than 7 diary now, and it is always fun to read it again :)

When I was on my holiday before I got into the university, I made this blog. Here, I could write almost everything though I try not to spoil about my private feeling too much (but how much is too much, hey, I feel like sometimes I shared too much here). I can share about my favorite book, things, songs, and movies. one thing I can't do when I only write them on my diary. Until now, I write on this blog, even though I don't write regularly (as I wish I do since I accepted the challenge).

I write whenever I feel like it. I once said to my friend that I have to write things somewhere or I would blabbering about everything I found interesting (things like new gossip, new candy-eye, new movie I would like to watch, new playlist... things that actually not that worth it but fun :D). most of the time, I write whenever I feel like I can't share the burden to everyone. I always feel relieve after I write, even though that was just a random doodling on my logbook or notes (the one I often do recently). one thing I hate the most is when somebody take a peek on mine and saying unrelated things about that.

I write to soothe my troubling headache. sometimes I think about things too much I feel like I can't handle but it's actually me sweating the small stuff. I often do that kind of things anyway. I write to capture the moment since I'm not used to any kind of digital camera except the one on my cellphone (since it attached to it) I guess that's the reason why I can remember things clearly. sometimes part of it like the situation around when things happened, even the exact words and the last one happened often when I still wrote on my diary, I love to use the exact words of my friends, that brings me to the time when everything happened whenever I read it back :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive