July 20, 2012

today is my best friend's birthday. She is turning 21 today, and she is a friend I didn't get to meet even twice in a year

but anyway, today is her birthday and I'm having difficulties deciding what should I say to her today through this post. I think of making her a card or a simple present, maybe later...

today is the day when she was born 21 years ago. Now, she has become a friend, an older sister, an older brother, the clumsiest person, a person to look up to, an inspiring person, an aspiring writer, a fighter, an adventurer, a doctor-to-be, a person to talk to, a sleepover host, and a friend of an architect to be.

Happy 21 fulki! May you live a marvelous, wondrous, blissful, blessed, and sparkling life. And for the rest of your age may you become the best of you are.

for the sake of us, I didn't include our photos together. we shall have better ones.

"when you feel like giving up, remember why you hold on for so long to be there in the first place"

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive