holidaaaaay (day 2) : rain

December 17, 2009

hmm.. sebenernya hari ini gue nggak libur. harus ke kampus. kan pameran hari terakhir. Yes, I supposed to leave the house at 8.15, but I want to have an escape.

last night I was writing on my diary and found out that I already solve my problem just before I fall asleep. alhamdulillaaaaaah =D

I want to share about another favorite things of mine. I love rain. I know, everybody loves rain. Suka bau rumput/tanah pas lagi hujan, suka suasana mendungnya, suka semuanya. Banyaaaak banget orang yang suka hujan. Malah gue udah nemu DUA novel yang isinya tentang orang yang suka hujan.

Hujan bikin gue terlalu melankolis sebenernya. But I like it. The cold feeling, the drops of water out of nowhere, the gray sky. Kadang-kadang gue ngeliatin aja hujannya. Bagus juga kalo hujan gue nggak usah kemana-mana. Berarti gue bisa menikmati me-time di rumah.

Hujan juga bikin tidur pulas kan kawan-kawan. That's another reason ^^

I always want to build my own home with a balcony where I can spend time watching the rain while drinking a big cup of hot chocolate or chocolate milk and listening to my favorite songs from my iPod. Thank God You brought me here to an architecture department!



see ya fellas. please fill in the chat box, hihihi... I'm all new for that thing!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive