new face!

January 20, 2010

my holiday will end in less than two weeks. so i decided to use another template for this blog. the last yellow was quite boring actually. thank God I make it today, I guess I will having no time tomorrow to do this. I have to complete my academic registration then go to my grandparents house. People there are longing for me (haha)

My friend asked me to make a tumblr account.. I don't know, maybe I will someday. I think if I already have one, why should I have another? But I'll think about that later

So that's all the update for today.

Hey, I don't have anything to do todaaay! Guess I'm going to spend my day reading Seluas Langit Biru. A novel.

I was looking for some quotes of architecture. I pick two of Maya Lin's quote and put it here. I heart them. Anyway, anyone knows Maya Lin? She's an architect. One of her great works is Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Click here to see her website. The site was GREAT!

Happy Holiday then, fellas! =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive