emotionally involved

July 04, 2010

gue rasanya gak pengen lanjutin baca Alex Rider lagi

means either I was just emotionally involved or Anthony Horowitz was just great.

Reading Maximum Ride and Harry Potter and even Percy Jackson have never made me so desperate. aduh gataulah. rasanya ga pengen lanjutin, I know that he was not going to die or that he would soon realize that he was doing the wrong thing to join this Scorpia. but still.

okay, enough about this Scorpia thing. Gue lagi baca buku kelima dan GEREGETAN BANGET! edan lah pengarangnya bikin gue geregetan. dan dia bikin hidupnya Alex Rider sooo miserable. KOK BISA? heran gue.

ada satu part yang bikin gue hampir pengen keluar dari kamar and go download the next book (soalnya bacanya pas udah mau tidur). Pas gue baca buku yang keempat, bagian akhirnya kayak gini :

"When do you go?" Alex asked.
"Tuesday." Sabina brushed something out of her eye and Alex wondered if it might have been a tear. But when she looked at him again, she was smiling. "Of course, we'll keep in touch," she said. "We can email. And you know you can always come out if you want a holiday."
"As long as it's not like the last one," Alex said.
"It'll be weird going to an American school..." Sabina broke off. "You were fantastic on the plane, Alex," she said suddenly. "I couldn't believe how brave you were. When Cray was telling you all those crazy things, you didn't even seem scared of him." She stopped. "Will you work for MI6 again?" she asked.
"No."
"Do you think they'll leave you alone?"
"I don't know, Sabina. It was my uncle's fault, really. He started all this years ago and now I'm stuck with it."
"I still feel ashamed about not believing you." Sabina sighed. "And I understand now what you must have been going through. They made me sign the Official Secrets Act. I'm not allowed to tell anyone about you." A pause. "I'll never forget you," she said. "I'll miss you, Sabina."
"But we'll see each other again. You can come toCalifornia. And I'll let you know if I'm ever in London ..."
"That's good."
She was lying. Somehow Alex knew that this was more than goodbye, that the two ofthem would never see each other again. There was no reason for it. That was just the way it was going to be.
She put her arms around him and kissed him.
"Goodbye, Alex," she said.
He watched her walk out of his life. Then he turned and followed the river, past theswans and off into the countryside. He didn't stop. Nor did he look back.
gila lah pas baca ini gue langsung A A A A A A I HATE ANTHONY HOROWITZ! dan sekarang he made him join this criminal organization.

I had it enough, tapi gue penasaran...

dasar pengarang,


hal yang paling menyebalkannya adalah, it seems like nobody read this series. ARGH! gue kayak marah-marah sendiri, kayak pas kemaren nonton Jerman Argentina (iya akhirnya gue nonton piala dunia) tiga temen gue dukung Argentina eh yang menang Jerman. nyehehehe. tapi kan Jerman kemaren menang woy, jadi paling nggak gue seneng gitu kan nah ini Alex Rider di ambang kematian dan nggak ada aja gitu yang mengertiii (temen-temen gue kalo ngeliat gue mulai cerita kayak : Stop, Fit. Stop!)

Hhhh...


I guess I am emotionally involved. And I have to remind myself that Alex Rider is a fictional character. OH MY, i got emotionally involved with such a fictional character.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive