prepare for a new term!

July 21, 2010

hey heeeeey how's your holiday?

nyisa sebulan setengah lagi nih. dikurangin rapat-rapat jadi kira-kira sebulan lagi deh. hahaha, time FLIES when we're on a holiday, but they are walking slowly when I was like, waiting for my father to come home so I can watch the next episode of You're Beautiful, hahahaha

anyway, the new term is coming and I'm going to face an all-new challenge. Perancangan Arsitektur 1 yeaaaa another step to be an architect =D walaupun pas ngejalaninnya pasti nanti gue nggak akan se excited ini, pasti gue akan ngalamin yang namanya jenuh dan lain-lain.

namanya juga manusia, ngerasa jenuh itu sangat sangat sangat wajar.

tapi gue menganggap excuse seperti itu harusnya nggak digunakan sering-sering, karena yang namanya manusia juga pasti bisa punya semangat biar keinginannya tercapai, dan karena itulah akhirnya yang namanya jenuh-jenuh bisa dilewatin dan apa yang si manusia itu inginkan pada awalnya bisa tercapai.

I was reading a random dialog from my favorite Alex Rider,

Alex : I can't
The Sergeant : I didn't hear that
Alex : I said I can't do it sir
The Sergeant : Can't isn't a word we use around here
yes, once you choose, once you take the responsibility, it's all yours to have. jangan jadi plin plan, the life you choose, the life He had written for you to live in is the best for you. you go for it and you get what you want
he had only one choice, and that was to continue
-alex rider
selamat liburan, anyway. but remember. you already have a new term waiting =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive