real life ain't no fairytale I just thought you should know

August 28, 2010

yes, my favorite yellowcard, once again

real life ain't no fairytale somebody just thought I should know

after my last holiday I feel a lot happier and more excited about my third term, and also a bit sad about something.

if anybody asked me, when was your last cry? I would say it was this morning
if anybody asked me, why? then I would say that I don't know why, I just feel like crying and there I was burst into tears.

confusing, eh?

I don't think so. sometimes there are feelings, you don't know how to name it, that have to be going, you should let it out in any possible way, no matter how hard to describe what kind of feeling was that you have to let go.

and after letting go, it will feel easier to hold on to the real life. It will be much easier to say that real life ain't no fairy tale. It will be much easier to listen to the heart about what to do or not to do. It will be much easier to realize that it takes time to heal

"healing takes time honey. Gak bisa secepat itu. Harus terus diupayakan"

saat lo bilang gue harus bisa ngelupain ini, atau gue harus mau move on, atau gue nggak mau ketinggalan sama teman-teman yang lain, yang harus lo lakukan adalah melakukannya saat itu juga. melupakannya saat itu juga, move on saat itu juga dan mengejar saat itu juga. gue sangat percaya itu sulit, dan gue percaya juga ada prosesnya.

tapi bahkan kalau lo nggak mencoba untuk melakukannya saat itu juga, prosesnya nggak akan dimulai.

hidup isinya banyak. nggak cuma hal-hal seperti ini aja, ayo jadi kuat, berjuang, dan bertahan untuk hal lain yang lebih penting dari ini!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive