skripsi week#1 : determination

February 17, 2013

hello, this is my first week on my 8 semester. and yes, during my thesis semester, I plan to write things I learn  throughout the months until this August.

FYI, in my uni, even though I'm majoring architecture which is a part of engineering faculty, we have to write a thesis, and not doing some kind of 'tugas akhir' like most of people doing in another uni.

one obstacle that you meet at the beginning of your thesis semester is to decide what to write about. It can be pretty time-consuming I should say. Yet exciting at the same time. I'm now in the week where I have to choose my topic (carefully) and my professor as well. And this is the week where the attack of 'not confident and insignificant' come.

At some point, I know that I have a low expectation on myself, and I'm not proud of it. When the first week's task is to decide on something, having that kind of view on yourself is not advantageous at all. And actually, it is never good.

So I think the time has come for me to realize that somehow, I gotta go through this. Got to have the determination to finish this in the next 3 months. Gotta defeat the 14 weeks ahead of me by conquering myself first. After all I will not going anywhere if I had not pass this stage, aren't I?

that is my first week on my (insya Allah) last semester. Have a good semester everyone! :D :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive